EVERCOOL TC200 OIL CIRCULATING TEMPERATURE CONTROL UNITS
- PID temperature control in cooling and heating process
- Submersible pump which eliminates internal seal leakage
- Non-ferrous internal parts
- Low watts density long life incoloy heating elements
- Large surface area for maximum heat dispersion
- Motor protection device
- Castors mounted for ease of transport
- Intergral mains isolator
- Direct acting self-cleaning solenoid valves
- Security thermostat for heater element protection
- Solid State Relay
- Flow rate control
- External sensor
- PT100 sensor
- Return of process temperature indication
- Serial interface communication RS485, 4-20mA, 0-10 volt.
Ever Cool Oil Circulating Temperature Control Units are the ultimate in the high heat control accuracy. With over 40 years of experience in the supply of temperature control units; Ever Cool's oil circulating systems provide the ultimate in control accuracy and reliability. The unique on board microprocessor control provides access to temperature setting and full machine operation via a user friendly multi page menu screen.
Temperature ranges of 200, 300 and 350ºC are available. Coupled with heating capacities from 9KW to 48KW and range of pump options, the versatile range of machines can be applied to a wide variety of uses.
Oil Circulating Temperature Control Units provides temperatures of 200 or 300ºC with a recently developed specialized range up to 350ºC.