WATER FLOW REGULATORS
The WFR model flowmeter is used to measure and control high temperature water flows.
It is characterized by its variability, robustness and compact design.
Reading and measuring can be customized for specific customer applications, it ensures an exact regulation of the flow of water in all application and temperature ranges. Optimal water distribution device for closed circuits up to 160ºC.
Two models available:
- ZS model bottom body with pipe connections Ø 12
- ZR model bottom body with 3/8" socket connections
- Tube made of polyamide 12 (Standard)
- Bodies made of PA 6 with 30% fibreglass
- Regulating taps in brass
- Thermometer (Standard)
- Vitrillic rubber o'ring (Hardness 70 SHA)
- O'ring in contact with water manufactured in EPDM
- Brass inlet and outlet valves are inserted in the body
- WFR models: maximum working temperatures 95ºC
- WFR models: maximum working temperatures 160ºC